Our agency services: conceptualisation, creation, text optimisation, SEO search engine optimisation, translation, localisation.
Optimise your internet presence: Websites, blog posts, newsletters, online shops, social media posts, Facebook posts, employee magazines, customer magazines – for increased access and greater impact on your customers.
Outdated, old-fashioned websites and a poorly structured internet presence give your customers and communication partners a negative image of the company. Current pages require:
- Tailored concepts: Texts tailored precisely to your industry and your company
- Language geared optimally to the needs of your target audience
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) for high positions in the generic section of Google’s search results
Are your texts still up-to-date or ready for an update?
Professional and consistent: formulations, structure and appearance
We optimise and structure for you:
- We adapt the structure, language and all formalities according to the specific, current state of your texts.
- If required, we will also create completely new page texts for you –in English, German and also other languages.
- We create attractive newsletters for you, complete with text and images. We also take care of deployment and the success analysis.
- Upon request, we can compile all core formulations and rules clearly on one reference card.
- Of course, we also correct: spelling errors, grammatical errors, sentence errors, punctuation errors.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO): Your texts are of course also Google-optimised, including all meta-tags.
Our special service modules for websites:
- Content management and website maintenance: We create, maintain and optimise the texts for your website.
- SEO Search Engine Optimisation: We identify the best search terms for your website and tailor the phrases optimally for Google.
- SEA Search Engine Advertising: We create, optimise and maintain your advertising campaigns in Google Ads.
- Web tracking and web analysis: We create concepts for monitoring the success of your pages with Google Analytics and provide you with specific assessments and recommendations for changes.
Request your individual quote directly:
Call +49 89 26011788 or +49 172 8507764 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Your text optimisers: seasoned professionals with the knowledge you need.
Uwe Freund. Communication skills trainer, coach, copy optimiser (German). Uwe Freund has supported companies in improving internal and external communication since 1989 as a communication trainer, speaker, business coach and consultant for business letter and email writing, complaint management, time management, telephone skills and presentation skills. He develops company-specific concepts and materials to optimize written communication in customer service in German and supports the implementation with text modules and templates. Uwe has special sector expertise in automotive, health insurance, banks and financial services, insurance, legal partnerships, clothing/fashion. Uwe Freund lives in Munich, Germany.
- University education: Political Science, Psychology and German Literature. Degree: M. A. (Magister/Master)
- Coaching training based on Transactional Analysis; continued education in Gestalt, NLP, TCI, conflict management, group dynamics, sports training methodology, Meridian Based Psychology (MPC), INSIGHTS MDI (Accredited Consultant), Lumina Spark
- Training languages: German (native speaker), English (business fluent, C2)
- Training topics: Business Letter and Email Writing, Telephone Skills, Customer Service and Complaint Management, Time Management and Self-management, Presentation Skills and Facilitation Skills, Copywriting
Barbara Schmieder: copywriter, text optimiser with a focus on the press and the public. Barbara Schmieder contributes a wealth of expertise in corporate communications. For more than 20 years, she has been helping corporations shape their communications to all of their stakeholder groups, both internal and external. In addition to classic press work and employee communication, in their myriad facets, professional and targeted communication in change processes and crisis situations has been one of the focal points of her work. Barbara Schmieder lives in Bremen today.
- University Studies: Politics, English and German Studies in Munich – Degree: M.A. (Master of Arts)
- Journalistic activity in press offices and magazine editors
- Consultant in communication agencies in Munich and Berlin, communication officer in companies and public institutions
- Seminar topics: Press and public relations, press releases, customer magazines, employee newspapers, sales texts
Robert Eberhard. Search Engine Optimizer SEO/SEA, Website Optimiser. Robert Eberhard manages the online marketing agency cult consult and advises companies on the effective optimisation of their websites for search engines such as Google. Services range from page analysis to the final formulated and optimized website. As a trained industrial clerk and media literate, he can optimally reconcile technical and commercial factors. Robert Eberhard lives in Munich.
- Studies: Media Informatic in Furtwangen – Degree: Diploma in Computer Science
- Seminar topics: texts for the web and SEO, search engine optimisation SEO and search engine marketing SEA (Affiliate Marketing, Keyword Advertising, Google AdWords)
Please request an individual quote for optimising your texts now – via E-Mail or using this form:
Presentation, facilitation, meetings, intercultural:
☐ Presentation skills training
☐ Hosting and facilitating effective meetings
☐ International negociations and meeting
☐ Managing conflict in teams
☐ Managing conflict with colleagues
☐ Individual presentation skills coaching
☐ Working with international partners
☐ Successful intercultural collaboration
☐ Basics of communication and speech