Telephone training: Successful telephone communication with customers
Engage positively on the phone, actively steer your customer through the conversation.
The telephone is by far the most important instrument of business communication. In this seminar, participants learn how to selectively prepare phone calls with customers and use specific rhetorical means to engage positively. Working with sample phrases, participants develop individual phone call guidelines that enable them to cope confidently even in difficult situations.
Seminar objectives: Participants learn how to engage positively on the phone, actively steering the other person through the conversation. Voice and expression exercises enable participants to convey self-confidence and expertise. They learn how to remain in control in difficult situations.
Duration: 1 – 2 days, e.g. 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Basic principles and quality criteria for successful phone calls
- Preparation of specific phone calls: Phone call guide
- Sample phrases for typical situations on the telephone
- Making optimum use of questioning techniques such as activation questions, open/closed questions, alternative questions
- Dealing with complaints and objections in a customer-oriented manner
- Coping confidently with difficult situations
- Development of individual elements and phone call guides
- Practical exercises with recording and detailed assessment based on an assessment sheet
Handbook, quick reference cards and seminar service
- Detailed seminar handbook and handouts with exercises
- A5 quick reference cards as a brief summary
- Supplementary material and photographic minutes by email
- Support after the seminar: simply by email or using the Knowledge Blog – participants are welcome to ask questions and request tips after the seminar
Your telephone skills trainer:
© 2020 uwe freund communications | www.uwefreundcommunications.com