Dialogue training for staff providing a live chat service
Achieve a positive effect for your company by means of clear, purposeful and succinct wording.
Companies now make full use of the internet as a means of communication. The live chat has become one of the fastest and most important services in direct dialogue with customers. Participants find out in this seminar what basic rules and expressions apply for a professional and successful live chat. They learn how to achieve a positive effect for their company by means of clear, purposeful and succinct wording.
Seminar objectives: Participants learn how to engage positively in a live chat service, actively steering the other person through the conversation. Voice and expression exercises enable participants to convey self-confidence and expertise. They learn how to remain in control in difficult situations.
Duration: 1 – 2 days, e.g. 9:00am – 5:00pm
- The eight basic principles to follow for a contemporary live chat service style
- What no longer works: obsolete, wrong, superfluous or clumsy expressions are replaced with flawless, contemporary ones
- Clear, targeted and precise formulations: drafting letters that are correctly and comprehensibly structured
- Sensible structuring and the best possible line of argument
- Primary and secondary purpose of the customer letter: choose positive, respectful wording which is not patronising
- If necessary: create sample templates for commonly used texts
- Write with formal precision: be familiar with and apply the guidelines and norms for correspondence
- Optimise templates written by participants
Handbook, quick reference cards and seminar service
- Detailed seminar handbook and handouts with exercises
- A5 quick reference cards as a brief summary
- Supplementary material and PDF photographic protocol by e-mail
- Support after the seminar: simply by e-mail or using the Knowledge Blog – participants can continue to ask questions and request tips after the seminar
Your communication skills trainer:
Uwe Freund has supported companies in improving internal and external communication since 1989 as a communication trainer, speaker, business coach and consultant for business letter and email writing, complaint management, time management, telephone skills and presentation skills. He develops company-specific concepts and materials to optimize written communication in customer service in German and supports the implementation with text modules and templates. Uwe has special sector expertise in automotive, health insurance, banks and financial services, insurance, legal partnerships, clothing/fashion. Uwe Freund lives in Munich, Germany.
- University education: Political Science, Psychology and German Literature. Degree: M. A. (Magister/Master)
- Coaching training based on Transactional Analysis; continued education in Gestalt, NLP, TCI, conflict management, group dynamics, sports training methodology, Meridian Based Psychology (MPC), INSIGHTS MDI (Accredited Consultant), Lumina Spark
- Training languages: German (native speaker), English (business fluent, C2)
- Training topics: Business Letter and Email Writing, Telephone Skills, Customer Service and Complaint Management, Time Management and Self-management, Presentation Skills and Facilitation Skills, Copywriting