Telephone training: Successful telephone communication with customers in German
Engage positively on the phone, actively steer your German speaking customer through the conversation.
The telephone is by far the most important instrument of business communication. In this seminar participants learn how to selectively prepare phone calls with German-speaking customers and use specific rhetorical means to engage positively. Working with sample phrases, participants develop individual phone call guidelines that enable them to cope confidently even in difficult situations.
Seminar objectives: Participants learn how to engage positively on the phone, actively steering the other person through the conversation. Voice and expression exercises enable participants to convey self-confidence and expertise. They learn how to remain in control in difficult situations.
Duration: 1 – 2 days, e.g. 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Basic principles and quality criteria for successful phone calls in German
- Preparation of specific phone calls: Phone call guide
- Sample phrases for typical situations on the telephone
- Making optimum use of questioning techniques such as activation questions, open/closed questions, alternative questions
- Dealing with complaints and objections in a customer-oriented manner
- Coping confidently with difficult situations
- Development of individual elements and phone call guides
- Practical exercises with recording and detailed assessment based on an assessment sheet
Handbook, quick reference cards and seminar service
- Detailed seminar handbook and handouts with exercises
- A5 quick reference cards as a brief summary
- Supplementary material and PDF photographic protocol by e-mail
- Support after the seminar: simply by e-mail or using the Knowledge Blog – participants can continue to ask questions and request tips after the seminar
Your communication skills trainer:
Uwe Freund has supported companies in improving internal and external communication since 1989 as a communication trainer, speaker, business coach and consultant for business letter and email writing, complaint management, time management, telephone skills and presentation skills. He develops company-specific concepts and materials to optimize written communication in customer service in German and supports the implementation with text modules and templates. Uwe has special sector expertise in automotive, health insurance, banks and financial services, insurance, legal partnerships, clothing/fashion. Uwe Freund lives in Munich, Germany.
- University education: Political Science, Psychology and German Literature. Degree: M. A. (Magister/Master)
- Coaching training based on Transactional Analysis; continued education in Gestalt, NLP, TCI, conflict management, group dynamics, sports training methodology, Meridian Based Psychology (MPC), INSIGHTS MDI (Accredited Consultant), Lumina Spark
- Training languages: German (native speaker), English (business fluent, C2)
- Training topics: Business Letter and Email Writing, Telephone Skills, Customer Service and Complaint Management, Time Management and Self-management, Presentation Skills and Facilitation Skills, Copywriting
© 2017 uwe freund communications | www.uwefreundcommunications.com