Training course: Hosting and facilitating effective meetings
How to lead result-oriented meetings.
- Plan and facilitate meetings to achieve results
- Ensure clarity regarding reasons for meetings
- Achieve aims and secure sustainable results in your meetings
- Deal with conflict, obstructions or “difficult people”
You will plan the concrete contents of your coaching together with your coach in order to make sure that the coaching meets your needs and expectations exactly. The training will be a mixture of theory and extensive practical exercises to ensure transfer and reflection of the material learned.
Duration: 1 – 2 days, e.g. 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Before starting the course, participants fill in an online questionaire and receive preparatory material.
- Participants identify challenges they have experienced dealing with stakeholders, perhaps also from different countries with varying levels of expertise in speaking English.
- The sense of facilitation and the role of the facilitator
- Phase model for facilitation and agendas
- Models for consensus-oriented decision processes
- Detailed planning – developing a script for your meeting
- Securing results and delegating tasks
- Dos and Don’ts of meeting facilitation
- Group dynamic aspects and avoiding conflicts
- Intervention strategies for disturbances and conflicts
- Interactive group discussions around challenging scenarios, reasons and effective resolutions
- Practical interactive role play scenarios
- Group exercises
Handbook, quick reference cards and seminar service
- Detailed seminar handbook and handouts with exercises
- A5 quick reference cards as a brief summary
- Supplementary material and photographic minutes by email
- Support after the seminar: simply by email or using the Knowledge Blog – participants are welcome to ask questions and request tips after the seminar
Uwe Freund. Communication skills trainer, coach, copy optimiser (German). Uwe Freund has supported companies in improving internal and external communication since 1989 as a communication trainer, speaker, business coach and consultant for business letter and email writing, complaint management, time management, telephone skills and presentation skills. He develops company-specific concepts and materials to optimize written communication in customer service in German and supports the implementation with text modules and templates. Uwe has special sector expertise in automotive, health insurance, banks and financial services, insurance, legal partnerships, clothing/fashion. Uwe Freund lives in Munich, Germany.
- University education: Political Science, Psychology and German Literature. Degree: M. A. (Magister/Master)
- Coaching training based on Transactional Analysis; continued education in Gestalt, NLP, TCI, conflict management, group dynamics, sports training methodology, Meridian Based Psychology (MPC), INSIGHTS MDI (Accredited Consultant), Lumina Spark
- Training languages: German (native speaker), English (business fluent, C2)
- Training topics: Business Letter and Email Writing, Telephone Skills, Customer Service and Complaint Management, Time Management and Self-management, Presentation Skills and Facilitation Skills, Copywriting
© 2020 uwe freund communications | www.uwefreundcommunications.com