Intensive training course: Time management and office organisation
Up to 40 % more effectivity by using eight easy principles.
Everyday working life nowadays involves huge diversity and complexity. In this intensive seminar, participants find out how to identify their own personal time-consumers and organisation errors and cope with these based on the basic principles of time management. From the ABC analysis through to the Pareto principle – they learn established, effective methods and techniques for making day-to-day working life successful and purposeful.
Efficient time and workplace management are requirements for success at work. This includes setting constructive goals, self-motivation and the capacity to cope with stress.
Seminar objectives: Participants analyse their work situation and processes and they work to develop or learn solutions and techniques that enable them to plan their time effectively and cope confidently with stressful situations. They learn how to make efficient use of the time planning tool Microsoft Outlook.
Duration: 1 – 2 days, e.g. 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Before starting the course, participants fill out a password-protected expectations questionnaire. I compile the specific seminar content and structure based on the results of the questionnaire.
- Before the course starts, participants receive two 360-degree potential analysis questionnaires and fill these out by way of preparation. The time required for this is approx. 15 – 25 minutes.
- Personal status quo analysis: Where can you improve individually? What is currently stopping you doing so?
- Levels of time management and change
- Identifying organisational errors, disruptions and time-consumers
- Personal mindsets and psychological factors affecting one’s own approach to time
- Basic principles for effective time management
- Day planning, performance curve and priorities (ABC analysis and the Pareto principle)
- Finding a combination of traditional media and electronic organizational aids which provides the best personal match
- Efficient appointment and task organization, for instance using Microsoft Outlook
- Strategies for optimum individual implementation and a concrete implementation plan
Handbook, quick reference cards and seminar service
- Detailed seminar handbook and handouts with exercises
- A5 quick reference card as a brief summary
- Supplementary material and photographic minutes by email
- Support after the seminar: simply by email or using the Knowledge Blog – participants are welcome to ask questions and request tips after the seminar
Your communication skills trainer:
Uwe Freund has supported companies in improving internal and external communication since 1989 as a communication trainer, speaker, business coach and consultant for business letter and email writing, complaint management, time management, telephone skills and presentation skills. He develops company-specific concepts and materials to optimize written communication in customer service in German and supports the implementation with text modules and templates. Uwe has special sector expertise in automotive, health insurance, banks and financial services, insurance, legal partnerships, clothing/fashion. Uwe Freund lives in Munich, Germany.
- University education: Political Science, Psychology and German Literature. Degree: M. A. (Magister/Master)
- Coaching training based on Transactional Analysis; continued education in Gestalt, NLP, TCI, conflict management, group dynamics, sports training methodology, Meridian Based Psychology (MPC), INSIGHTS MDI (Accredited Consultant), Lumina Spark
- Training languages: German (native speaker), English (business fluent, C2)
- Training topics: Business Letter and Email Writing, Telephone Skills, Customer Service and Complaint Management, Time Management and Self-management, Presentation Skills and Facilitation Skills, Copywriting
Small groups: max. 6 participants |
Participation fee: 521,00 Euro/ £450 plus VAT
incl. handbook, reference cards, course material, lunch, beverages during course
for 2+ participants registered: -20 %
© 2018 uwe freund communications | www.uwefreundcommunications.com