Communication training for your success
Professional writing, formulating, arguing, presenting, organising
Face-to-face seminars and live online seminars: Seminars Workshops Coaching Text Optimisation
Many years of practice and seminar experience ensure knowledge transfer and sustainability.
Intensive practical relevance:
Work on your own practical examples with individual tips and evaluations.
Targeted learning methodology:
Open learning atmosphere and exercises for the different learning types with consistent visualisation – the individual strengths of the participants are the starting point for changes and improvements.
Up-to-date, well-founded content:
All information backed up by research and studies from communication and linguistics as well as from numerous projects, especially in marketing, sales and public relations.
Formats tailored precisely to your needs: seminar/training, workshop, intensive training, impulse seminar and lecture, live online training, webinars, individual coaching, small group coaching, blended learningIndividual format:
Professional seminars, workshops and coaching to meet the needs of daily work
- Realistic business situations: Working with individual examples and exercises.
- Targeted learning methodologies: Exercises for different learning types with ongoing visualisation – individual strengths are basis for optimisation and improvement.
- Up-to-date, validated content: all facts and information assured by research and studies from communication science and projects in Marketing, Sales and Public Relations.
- Bespoke course content preparation: by preliminary talks and online expectation questionnaires.
Seminars as an in-house training program
- Inhouse training with tailormade concept and format
- Basic and intensive seminars: Correspondence Training, Complaint Management, Dialogue Training Telephone, Dialogue Training Live Chat, Presentation Training, 1 to 1 Coaching
Handbook, quick reference cards and seminar service
- Detailed seminar handbook and handouts with exercises
- A5 quick reference cards as a brief summary
- Supplementary material and photographic minutes by email
- Support after the seminar: simply by email or using the knowledge blog – participants are welcome to ask questions and request tips after the seminar
Uwe Freund. Communication skills trainer, coach, copy optimiser (German). Uwe Freund has supported companies in improving internal and external communication since 1989 as a communication trainer, speaker, business coach and consultant for business letter and email writing, complaint management, time management, telephone skills and presentation skills. He develops company-specific concepts and materials to optimize written communication in customer service in German and supports the implementation with text modules and templates. Uwe has special sector expertise in automotive, health insurance, banks and financial services, insurance, legal partnerships, clothing/fashion. Uwe Freund lives in Munich, Germany.
- University education: Political Science, Psychology and German Literature. Degree: M. A. (Magister/Master)
- Coaching training based on Transactional Analysis; continued education in Gestalt, NLP, TCI, conflict management, group dynamics, sports training methodology, Meridian Based Psychology (MPC), INSIGHTS MDI (Accredited Consultant), Lumina Spark
- Training languages: German (native speaker), English (business fluent, C2)
Training topics: Business Letter and Email Writing, Telephone Skills, Customer Service and Complaint Management, Time Management and Self-management, Presentation Skills and Facilitation Skills, Copywriting
- BJV Bayerischer Journalistenverband (Bavarian Association of Journalists)
- DIN Deutsches Institut für Normung (German Institute for Standardisation) e. V., Mitglied im Arbeitsausschuss „Text- und Informationsverarbeitung für Büroanwendungen“ (Member of the committee for “Word and information processing for office applications”)
- GfdS Gesellschaft für deutsche Sprache (Society for the German Language)